BrowZine is an online newsstand of scholarly journals available to you via the University of Delaware Library. Easily browse, read and follow your favorite journals and find new favorites directly from your laptop, desktop, and mobile devices. BrowZine allows you to stay up-to- date with the latest articles in your field.
What can you and your students do with Browzine?
- Browse new journal issues in ONE app or interface
- Organize and read your favorite scholarly journals and take them with you wherever you go
- Link to specific “bookshelves” from your courseware to guide students to the articles and journals you want them to read
- Save and export articles for reading offline or to services such as DropBox, Mendeley, RefWorks, Zotero and others
- Share links to articles with others via email and social media.