NEW IT EMAIL ADDRESS
Have you heard? UDIT is switching from firstname.lastname@example.org to AskIT@udel.edu for emailed help requests. But, don’t worry, emails sent to email@example.com will temporarily be forwarded to the new address while everyone adjusts to the change.
NEW IT SERVICE PORTAL
UDIT has also launched a new service portal! If you are looking for any of UD’s Central IT services look no further than http://services.udel.edu. Through this portal, you can request assistance, find answers, and request services. Presently, the portal allows you to request services from Information Technologies (IT). Services offered by other University departments will be added progressively.
What you can do in the portal
- Services: Search the Service Catalog, a collection of services in a single location, to find information and request IT services.
- Knowledge Base: Search information on IT services and applications and access related how-to guides, troubleshooting information, FAQs, training materials, and more.
- My Ticket Requests: View your ticket and project requests.
What is new or different when using the portal
If you currently use the IT Support Center to get IT services, you will still be able to do so by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (302/831-6000),or tweet (@ITatUD).
- When you make a request, the notifications you get back will look different and come from UD Services
- The IT Support Center’s email address has changed from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org; emails to email@example.com will be redirected as part of the transition
- The portal provides another channel for you to submit requests or find information and is always available.