With so much going on, you may have missed some of our most recent programs, or announcements about upcoming ones. Here’s what you need to know to get caught up:
From the Library:
- Spring Library Workshops are here! From visual literacy strategies to understanding fair use, there’s something for everyone!
- The popular guide: Busting Fake News: Evaluating Online Information has been substantially updated with new evaluative frameworks, case studies, and an enhanced section on evaluating image and video resources. The guide includes instructor resources such as lesson plans, syllabi, and organizations which regularly provide excellent classroom materials for those who teach information evaluation as part of their courses.
From our institutional subscriptions:
- Did you know that UD has institutional memberships to the Online Learning Consortium (OLC), EDUCAUSE, and UPCEA? Visit Online Teaching Resources for Instructors to learn more about these resources, which include access to free webinars, newsletters, quality scorecards, and professional networks.
From the Teaching Online Resource Hub:
- Learn more about proctoring options and the best ways to assess your students using online tools here:
- If you missed any of the sessions at Keep Calm and Teach On(line), you can access recordings of many sessions on this UDCapture Channel.