If you missed Summer Faculty Institute 2017, or would like a deeper dig into your favorite showcased tools, we have planned sessions based on your feedback. Registration, though not required, has benefits: a reminder email and access to the sessions learning materials.
All sessions are scheduled at Faculty Commons, 116 Pearson Hall.
- Moving Sakai Resources to a Canvas site. This follow up to the Sakai to Canvas session is two planned “hands on” workshops, June 22, and June 29 from 10-11:30.
- Lucidchart: Google Sheets add-on: Learn how to add and use Lucidchart to G’Sheets to collaboratively create brainstorming diagrams, concept-maps, flowcharts, and floorplans. Bring your laptop to the hands-on session. Wednesday, June 28, 2-2:45.
- Flippity, Google Sheets add-on: Learn how to add and use Flippity to G’Sheets to collaboratively create random name pickers, seating charts, digital flashcards, and quiz show reviews. Bring your laptop to the hands-on session. Wednesday, June 28, 3:00-3:45pm
- Interactive Scenario Development in Inklewriter and Twine: Have you ever considered incorporating scenarios into your online courses? Interactive scenarios can be an engaging and effective way to practice and assess higher-order thinking skills. This session will provide examples, tips, and tools to create scenarios for online learning. Thursday, June 29, 3:00-4:00pm
- EDpuzzle: your videos with built-in assessment: An easy way to engage your students with videos: pick a video, add questions, and track your students’ understanding. Bring your laptop and a sample video for an immersive experience. Sample video clips will be provided if needed. Friday, June 30, 9:00-10:30am.
- Need to learn about creating your own video lessons? Contact Faculty Commons at 831-0640 or at email@example.com to learn about video production options.
Register at www.udel.edu/003912