If you still have recordings in the UD Capture archives, they will be lost if not migrated by July 1, 2020.
To keep your recordings you will need to complete all of the following steps:
- Migrate your recordings to UD Capture Space with the UD Capture Migration Tool.
- Once you have been notified that your videos have been migrated, you will need to replace the old videos in your Canvas courses with the new migrated versions by:
- publishing the video from your My Media to the Media Gallery (very similar to the old UD Capture archive listing), or
- embedding the video directly into a page in a module using the Embed UD Capture video in the rich text editor.
- If you don’t use Canvas, you can still share the videos using UD Capture Space.
If you do not replace the old videos in your Canvas courses, the old videos will stop working on July 1, 2020.
You can find information and video tutorials at the UD Capture site.
We’re here to help you migrate your content or to assist with any questions you have about UD Capture. Contact us by email: email@example.com or stop by Faculty Commons (116 Pearson Hall), Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.