Everything you need to know about the 2021 Summer Institute on Teaching
Will sessions be recorded?
- Only the keynote presentations will. This helps keep our concurrent sessions open for free exchange and conversation. Many presenters will be posting their session materials to a shared google drive, so you can access session materials after the event.
How can I choose between so many concurrent sessions?
- We’ve designated tracks this year so that you can quickly identify sessions that most align with your interests. They are color-coded on the SIT site.
Who can attend this virtual institute?
- Anyone who is a member of the UD teaching and learning community is welcome. You will need a valid UDel ID in order to register and join our authenticated meetings.
How can I network or make connections this year, since we aren’t going to be physically in a shared space?
- Reach out to your session presenters and let them know if their topic or ideas really resonated with you. The Faculty Commons partners can help facilitate future collaborations, and, eventually, the Faculty Commons will be open again for you and your colleagues to chat over a cup of coffee.
- Use the event hashtag to share your reflections on Twitter: #UdelSIT21
- Don’t forget to fill out the post-event survey to share your reflections or interest in continuing the conversations that you started in a future program. The Faculty Commons Partners welcome collaboration across our community of educators.